- reduced waiting time to several seconds due to the elimination of physical photoprocessing of X-ray images
- immediate examination results on the screen
- radiation exposure levels reduced almost to zero. Especially compared to conventional X-rays. This is very important in case there was a need of taking pictures several times at different stages of the surgery, e.g. root canal treatment or implantology,
- the possibility of performing immediate digital postprocessing of the image obtained. For example enlarging the image in whole or only selected fragments of it, or measuring the distance of selected points,
- possibility to archive photos and data of easy reproduction
We use no chemical reagents therefore our laboratory is harmless to the environment.